Samsung Electronics is tapping IT distributor Exeed to form a new business-to-business partnership.
Telco Spark is launching a new business to deliver digital transformation consultancy services and take on the global giants in the local market.
ASX-listed ICT service provider Empired has reported increased New Zealand sales from its Intergen business.
Sales growth at JB Hi-Fi New Zealand lagged behind that achieved by the company's Australian business in the year to 30 June, 2019.
ASB is investing in newly launched technology company TradeWindow to fast-track development of a distributed ledger technology trade platform.
- What's behind the Google Cloud and VMware partnership?
- Huawei unveils Harmony operating system, won't ditch Android for smartphones
- MOQ acquires Wardy IT Solutions in $7.5M deal
- Ecommerce service exposed passports, ID details of users
- Popular Avaya enterprise VoIP phones vulnerable to hacking
- MSD to replace data warehouse as it targets legacy technology
- Symantec sells enterprise security for US$10.7B to Broadcom
- Pip Marlow is now Salesforce CEO for A/NZ
- Broadcom in advanced talks to buy Symantec's enterprise business
- MYOB boss Tim Reed departs
- Windows is now officially irrelevant. Here’s why that makes Microsoft happy
- Bitdefender finds modern Intel CPUs at risk
- Samsung and Microsoft expand cross-device partnership
- Evolution of the internet: Celebrating 50 years since Arpanet
Vendor billed $75 million in bookings during 12-month period
As the sun sets on Dimension Data, was NTT right to retire one of the channel’s most iconic brands?
Keerti Melkote, Aruba president and co-founder discusses the power of the edge when creating modern digital experiences
Mike Morgan, vice president and managing director of Asia Pacific at Insight, explains the story behind swapping tradition for innovation
Tech credentials on show during Ingram Micro One APAC
EDGE 2019 Dinner Under the Stars
EDGE 2019: Thought leaders and influencers share their building blocks for the channel's future growth
Bumper channel crowd kicks off Ingram Micro One APAC in Singapore
Veeam strives to transform and evangelize customer cloud data management strategy, say senior executives, Dave Russell and Asanga Wanigatunga.
"We are empowering the digital transformation journey of organizations with disruptive technologies across augmented AI, analytics and search," says Sudheesh Nair, CEO at ThoughtSpot.
The German reinsurance giant has built an internal portal giving all employees access to a data lake, with the hope that enterprising employees will create ...
Tweaks to ISE, DNA Center can better track, secure internet of things devices
Many are promising but remain works in progress.
Six months after a limited launch, the HipChat successor (and rival to Slack) now has ‘tens of thousands’ of teams using it.
The newest voice-activated A.I. assistant differs from Alexa, Siri, Cortana and others with a white-label service approach that works in the background.
With AWS Lambda, Google Cloud Functions, and Microsoft Azure Functions, a little bit of business logic can go a very long way
Software giant Oracle is placing automation at the heart of its cloud play