Auckland AI software company Aider is working with Westpac NZ to provide conversational digital assistance to small and medium-sized enterprises.
Google has fixed a G Suite issue that left some passwords stored in plain text on its servers.
IBM is "resetting relationships" and changing the way it is "showing up" the company's Australia and New Zealand managing director David La Rose told an audience of customers in Sydney today.
A new plan to measure New Zealand’s evolution into a digital nation has been released by Stats NZ and the Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment (MBIE).
Google sees the future of its team messaging tool, Hangouts Chat, as closely entwined with email.
- Global shifts slow Insight Enterprises' NZ growth in 2018
- Nokia CEO sees possible benefits from Huawei tensions
- EU regulators to decide on IBM's Red Hat acquisition by June 27
- Housing NZ scopes sensor roll-out to 2,000 state homes
- Serko reports strong growth but flags future cash burn
- Synnex adds PaperCut to APAC portfolio
- HCL left employee passwords, other sensitive data exposed online
- NZ IT services revenue grows 1.9 per cent in 2018
- ComCom outlines its views on the future of fibre regulation
- Plexure reports strong growth and a strengthened cash balance
- Tower reports turnaround with online services "growing exponentially"
- AvePoint Dynamics 365 back-up now on Ingram Micro cloud marketplace
- Boutique distributor cuts the ribbon in New Zealand
- Lessons learned from an S/4HANA public cloud migration by Spirit Airlines
Davanti Consulting opens two offices and hires 10 people to drive Australian expansion
To cover mid-market and lower end of enterprise
In an exclusive interview, HPE CEO Antonio Neri unpacks his portfolio of technology initiatives, from edge computing to tomorrow’s memory-driven architecture
VMware Cloud on Dell EMC forms centrepiece of Dell Technologies Cloud
Reseller News welcomes industry figures for 2019 Hall of Fame lunch
Upcoming tech talent share insights at inaugural Emerging Leaders Forum 2019
Schneider Electric shines spotlight on leading channel partners
Securing the cloud amid a vanishing perimeter in NZ
"We are empowering the digital transformation journey of organizations with disruptive technologies across augmented AI, analytics and search," says Sudheesh Nair, CEO at ThoughtSpot.
The German reinsurance giant has built an internal portal giving all employees access to a data lake, with the hope that enterprising employees will create ...
Tweaks to ISE, DNA Center can better track, secure internet of things devices
Many are promising but remain works in progress.
Six months after a limited launch, the HipChat successor (and rival to Slack) now has ‘tens of thousands’ of teams using it.
The newest voice-activated A.I. assistant differs from Alexa, Siri, Cortana and others with a white-label service approach that works in the background.
With AWS Lambda, Google Cloud Functions, and Microsoft Azure Functions, a little bit of business logic can go a very long way
Software giant Oracle is placing automation at the heart of its cloud play
Beginning with the upcoming spring update to the OS – likely to arrive in early April – users will find the upgrade process is faster.