The company decided that the three features designed to stop the spread of Child Sexual Abuse Material (CSAM) will be available in OS updates later this year.
The remote code execution vulnerability was recently patched for affected versions of Atlassian Confluence Server and Data Centre; users are advised to apply the patch or upgrade.
Lead developers hired by data science platform maker to improve Python performance and build a sustainable Pyston community.
You’ll get further by understanding what a company values and what makes its employees tick.
Microsoft has sounded the alert on email links that look legitimate, but actually lead to phishing sites that can trick you into sharing your password.
- Sold: Ventia buys Kordia Group's Australian telco contracting business
- VMware’s new Tanzu platform aims to unify Kubernetes development
- Unpatched Exchange Servers an overlooked risk
- Microsoft offers Productivity Power Tools for Visual Studio 2022 IDE
- AWS targets continuous security compliance with new service for NZ government
- Microsoft sets November deadline for shutting off old Outlook clients from 365 services
- Collaboration software spending looks strong, even as offices move to re-open
- Consumer marks black spot within booming IT spending growth across A/NZ
- Google may be creating its own M1 CPU rival for Chromebooks
- Microsoft and Intergen deepen partnership to drive Azure uptake in NZ
- Lenovo A/NZ doubles profits in bumper year
- Microsoft boots unsupported PCs out of Windows 11 testing
- Genesys aims for regional cloud growth with ex-LinkedIn exec at the helm
- Fujifilm promotes internally to replace former managing director Peter Thomas
The vendor's SVP for APAC discusses his leadership journey.
Rodney Clark -- recently appointed as corporate vice president of Global Channel Sales at Microsoft -- offers exclusive insights into key channel priorities ahead
Distribution giant favouring familiarity over flamboyance following landmark A$68 million acquisition of Exeed, embarking on integration plans with a strong sense of déjà vu.
During the first quarter of FY22, overall order revenue via the channel increased 15 per cent year-on-year in APJ, with distribution reporting a 19 per cent rise in deals.
Meet the inspiring female front runners honoured at Reseller News Women in ICT Awards
Record-breaking channel crowd honours female excellence at Reseller News Women in ICT Awards
Channel leaders unite at Reseller News Influencer Network
Channel kicks 2021 into gear as After Hours returns to Auckland
The Mitre D3FEND matrix explains terminology of defensive cyber security techniques and how they relate to offensive methods.
Which is better: SD-WAN or MPLS? The answer is that it depends–on cost, the demands of mission-critical apps, need for centralised management.
An integration platform as a service (iPaaS) is a cloud-based tool for linking existing applications and data flows into new services. Here are the key ...
Cisco Certified Network Associate is an associate-level certification designed to demonstrate that a candidate understands the fundamentals of networking.
The promise of Wi-Fi in the 6GHz band is undeniable, but experts agree that it’s rarely worth deviating from usual refresh cycle.
Broaden skills beyond previously high-demand niches to ensure your career continues to thrive in the hybrid, cross-functional, cloud-based future of IT.
Microsoft's new take on desktop-as-a-service is more than just a cloud-based version of Windows. It also allows the company to offer up ersatz hardware — ...
NaaS typically includes integrated hardware, software and licenses delivered in a subscription-based offering.
Deep learning is solving challenging problems in industries as diverse as retail, manufacturing, and agriculture. These companies are leading the way.