HPE Aruba's AOS-CX 10.4 software and stackable CX 6300 and modular CX 6400 Series switches offer intelligence, automation, security across networks.
Just days after revealing he would not renew his contract with SAP, outgoing CEO Bill McDermott is set to step into a new role as president and CEO of ServiceNow.
NZX-listed communications technology developer Solution Dynamics is banking on offshore success as declining mail volumes impact its legacy business.
This Cisco IOS XE REST API vulnerability could lead to attackers obtaining the token-id of an authenticated user.
HPE has signed a five-year agreement with Porsche to provide hybrid cloud infrastructure on an as-a-service basis, leveraging VMware technologies.
- Corrections embarks on BizTalk, Windows server upgrade programme
- Deloitte acquires Presence of IT in landmark deal
- Here's why private equity is putting ‘buckets of money’ into IT companies
- LogMeIn APJ channel chief Robert Findlay exits
- Syspro appoints APAC CEO to drive regional growth
- Hitachi Vantara CTO on quantum, data ethics, and public trust
- Splunk makes partner enhancements and acquires Streamlio
- Ingram Micro preps channel for as-a-service future with Cloud Marketplace additions
- Trend Micro buys Cloud Conformity for US$70M
- New Zealand chasing only Japan as fibre adoption surges
- Boost for Microsoft channel as SAP aligns with Azure
- Microsoft buys Mover to make moving from Google Drive to OneDrive a snap
- Google deploys Duplex tech to report accurate store hours in NZ
- Waikato's Wintec takes to the cloud with AWS
Tech giant prioritises channel depth over breadth
The new CEO of the cloud data warehouse vendor talks frankly about what he wants to bring to the company and some of the key challenges on his agenda
Tech giant enhances services offering across the region
Claims to be friendlier to channel than its biggest competitors "who do a terrible job taking care of their channel"
Malwarebytes shoots the breeze with channel, prospects
EDGE 2019: Channel forges new partnerships during evening networking
EDGE 2019: Channel hits hole in one at EDGE Cup with HP
EDGE 2019: Thought leaders share how to build a channel of the future
Gartner names the most important factors affecting infrastructure and operations
Cisco says vulnerabilities in IOS/IOS XE could cause DOS situation; warns on Traceroute setting
Veeam strives to transform and evangelize customer cloud data management strategy, say senior executives, Dave Russell and Asanga Wanigatunga.
"We are empowering the digital transformation journey of organizations with disruptive technologies across augmented AI, analytics and search," says Sudheesh Nair, CEO at ThoughtSpot.
The German reinsurance giant has built an internal portal giving all employees access to a data lake, with the hope that enterprising employees will create ...
Tweaks to ISE, DNA Center can better track, secure internet of things devices
Many are promising but remain works in progress.
Six months after a limited launch, the HipChat successor (and rival to Slack) now has ‘tens of thousands’ of teams using it.
The newest voice-activated A.I. assistant differs from Alexa, Siri, Cortana and others with a white-label service approach that works in the background.