Oracle’s Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) application program interface (API) Gateway service has been released, but only via limited availability.
BlackBerry's latest version of its flagship Enterprise Mobility Suite is aimed at enabling management of all devices and apps across all vendor platforms.
Microsoft said it had been granted a licence from the US government to export software to Huawei Technologies.
NIWA and Microsoft have teamed up to use artificial intelligence to make handwriting recognition more accurate and to understand "the week it snowed everywhere".
Xerox has threatened to take its US$33.5 billion buyout bid for HP hostile.
- The big picture from Tableau Conference 2019
- ICT team redundancies loom as IRD unplugs Unisys mainframe legacy
- Google Cloud launches Partner Success Services
- AWS DataSync price slashed by over two-thirds
- Salesforce to expand Einstein Voice Skills so users can create custom voice apps
- Tech Data extends Cradlepoint deal to A/NZ
- IBM aims at hybrid cloud, enterprise security
- Google Cloud appoints Mark Innes as new A/NZ leader
- Oracle in box seat for government business as Customs eyes IRD's rollout model
- Microsoft releases Azure Cost Management for CSPs
- Google Cloud launches Cloud Acceleration Program for SAP
- Dell Technologies ramps up high performance computing, AI prowess
- Archives NZ taps Axiell for collections management and search
- CompTIA: the IT channel is being forced out of its comfort zone
Satya Nadella has laid his predecessor’s ghost to rest
Customers now spending 2.3x more on managed services
Internal processes streamlined to enhance partner engagement levels
Tech giant prioritises enhanced partner engagement across Asia Pacific
Reseller News Innovation Awards 2019: meet the winners
Channel gathers to celebrate the winners of the Reseller News Innovation Awards 2019
Malwarebytes shoots the breeze with channel, prospects
EDGE 2019: Channel forges new partnerships during evening networking
On the same day it unveiled its newest laptop, the company also announced that the new Mac Pro will ship in December.
Gartner names the most important factors affecting infrastructure and operations
Cisco says vulnerabilities in IOS/IOS XE could cause DOS situation; warns on Traceroute setting
Veeam strives to transform and evangelize customer cloud data management strategy, say senior executives, Dave Russell and Asanga Wanigatunga.
"We are empowering the digital transformation journey of organizations with disruptive technologies across augmented AI, analytics and search," says Sudheesh Nair, CEO at ThoughtSpot.
The German reinsurance giant has built an internal portal giving all employees access to a data lake, with the hope that enterprising employees will create ...
Tweaks to ISE, DNA Center can better track, secure internet of things devices
Many are promising but remain works in progress.
Six months after a limited launch, the HipChat successor (and rival to Slack) now has ‘tens of thousands’ of teams using it.