A serious security flaw in a TCP/IP library used by thousands upon thousands of IoT devices remains difficult to address even though a fix exists.
Apple has acquired Fleetsmith, a San Francisco-based startup company whose technology helps businesses manage Apple's Mac and iPad devices among their employee bases.
GoDaddy has announced a restructuring plan that will affect about 12 per cent of its total workforce, or about 814 employees, due to the fallout from the coronavirus crisis.
Zoom Video Communications has named former Salesforce.com Inc security executive Jason Lee as its chief information security officer.
Google has said it will automatically delete some location history after 18 months for new users and make it easier for everyone to access its search, Maps and YouTube apps without being tracked.
- Partners at the core as AWS launches Outposts in New Zealand
- Databricks acquires open source service Redash
- How IoT changes threat modelling: 4 key considerations
- What Apple could learn from Microsoft's mistakes with Windows on ARM
- How Inland Revenue navigated business transformation during a pandemic
- Global Q1 cyber security market sees remote working surge
- Go 1.15 moves to beta, offering smaller binary sizes
- Dell mulls spinning off VMware stake: report
- Apple introduces new-look Xcode 12 IDE
- Microsoft is getting rid of one version of Skype
- After a precipitous decline in travel, Serko offers no guidance for 2021
- Lockdown spurs Lancom to develop a Microsoft 365 CSP billing portal
- HPE launches GreenLake Cloud Services
- Summary: The major announcements during Apple’s WWDC20 keynote
As new Head of Partner Success across Asia Pacific and Japan, Corrie Briscoe maintains channel consistency through increased customer focus
Army of regional customers increase reliance on technology giant
Availability of BlackBerry Spark Suites aims to drive vendor consolidation efforts
AWS welcomes partner Rackspace and its "modern managed services" to NZ
Reseller News Exchange Auckland: Beyond the myths — how partners can master cloud security
Reseller News welcomes industry figures at 2020 Hall of Fame lunch
Kiwi channel comes together as After Hours returns to Auckland
Reseller News Exchange Wellington: Beyond the myths — how partners can master cloud security
Survey from AppDynamics indicates the acceleration of digital transformation during the pandemic creates new IT risks
Attackers were quick to exploit recently announced vulnerabilities to deploy cryptominers. Patch Salt now.
IT admins can now use the G Suite console to secure G Suite accounts on Windows 10 using Google's anti-hijacking and suspicious-login-detection technologies.
To meet a need for faster high-end Ethernet, 800GbE has become a formal specification, but the reality on the ground is that 400GbE shipments are ...
Microsegmentation promises to thwart network attackers by curbing their movements and limiting access to enterprise resources. Architecture types include host-agent segmentation, hypervisor segmentation and network ...
The Zachman Framework uses a 36-column matrix to help organize your company’s enterprise architecture and lend insight into your organization’s IT assets.
Governments and companies are using biometrics and geolocation to identify and track potential coronavirus victims in the name of public safety.
Scientists think that in much the same way the human body releases perspiration to cool down, special materials might release water to draw heat from ...
On the same day it unveiled its newest laptop, the company also announced that the new Mac Pro will ship in December.