Investment in open source technologies and companies has been going strong for more than two decades.
High-performance computing projects require massive quantities of compute resources. Pairing simulation and specialised hardware with the cloud powers the breakthroughs of the future.
Multi-cloud architecture can be expensive and complex. These tools can facilitate provisioning, automation and resiliency.
NZTech’s latest research paints a picture of a nation desperately short of critical digital skills.
What does Windows 11 really bring to the table? Better security (maybe) and Android compatibility, yes. But don't Chromebooks already have that covered?
- Supply-chain attack on Kaseya impacting 1000+ businesses
- Rhipe agrees to A$408M acquisition by Crayon
- Government backs consumer data right alongside digital identity trust framework
- Wiise appoints new A/NZ boss and first channel chief as CEO Jonathan Attia departs
- Services boom drives a 2021 profit recovery for Datacom
- Wavelink updates A/NZ partner program for business unit split
- Accessibility improvements coming to Visual Studio
- Kotlin gains Java coding enhancements
- US and UK issue rare joint guidance protecting the enterprise from Russian GRU brute force campaign
- Supply constraints continue for Dicker Data
- GitHub unveils AI coding assistant for Visual Studio Code
- How enterprise customers are bringing pandemic-driven cloud costs under control
- Global cloud infrastructure market shifts towards shared cloud
- Australia’s Cloud Collective enters New Zealand with Walkerscott addition
Here's our rundown of what makes these 10 vendors of network gear the biggest power players within the enterprise.
Solutions will also be deployed across Singtel, Optus and other affiliated telco networks
Berry is banking, in part, on leveraging the investments the company has been making globally.
Creating a positive, collaborative environment is key and helps bring many problem solvers to the table.
Channel leaders unite at Reseller News Influencer Network
Channel kicks 2021 into gear as After Hours returns to Auckland
The Kiwi channel gathers for the 2020 Reseller News Women in ICT Awards
Leading female front runners honoured at the 2020 Reseller News Women in ICT Awards
Colocation facilities can lift the burden of running internal data centre, but they’re not all created equal
Post-pandemic plans for disaster recovery and business continuity will need to reflect new business realities.
Inside Apple's bananas Q2 2021.
Organisations that failed to make sure their cloud data was backed up properly learned the consequences the hard way when an OVHcloud data centre burned ...
NaaS offers flexibility, rapid provisioning, and predictable costs, but needs to resolve issue of vendor lock-in
Microsoft and Google recently briefly saw online office suites go down. Before we get too reliant on the cloud for ordinary desktop work, maybe we ...
Forward-thinking PMOs recognise need for project decisions to be supported by data
Managed Kubernetes services have matured to the point where many enterprises are handing over the keys to their clusters. Here we identify some of the ...
Juniper’s chief product officer Manoj Leelanivas explains the vendor's software strategies that include intent-based networking, AI, automation and the open-source SONiC network operating system.